 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 271
270  |  272
Subject:
2010 Christmas Train Show November 20th and 21st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:28:23 GMT

Good Day!!

It's that time of year again when I put aside my procrastination and announce to
the world (the part of the world that reads LUGNET anyways...) that we're at
that point again!!

The Toronto Christmas Train Show!!!

Show hours--

Sat. Nov. 20, 11 to 4 p.m.
Sun. Nov. 21, 10 to 4 p.m.
Hall 3 at the International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga, ON,

Load in/set up time--

Clubs and displays that have large layouts have early move in, Saturday 7-8am.

Let me know (via here or e-mail) if you want to attend and what you want to
bring for a display!

Hope to see you there!

Take care,

Dave K