 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
HOBBY SHOW - This weekend!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:58:58 GMT

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Set up is on Thursday, (just a reminder) I should arrive (assuming I dont get
stuck in traffic on the 401) at 7 pm.

We will be going out for dinner both Friday, and Saturday night, more than
likely Swiss Chalet on Friday, and Lone Star on Saturday.  Please consider this
your invite to join us.

As for those of you that are not displaying... or for those of you that have
family that would like to attend...

Here is a coupon to save a few bucks on your ticket.

http://thehobbyshow.com/Webticket.jpg

Cheers,

Janey Red Brick