 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 277
Re: HOBBY SHOW - This weekend!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:38:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Set up is on Thursday, (just a reminder) I should arrive (assuming I dont get
stuck in traffic on the 401) at 7 pm.

We will be going out for dinner both Friday, and Saturday night, more than
likely Swiss Chalet on Friday, and Lone Star on Saturday.  Please consider this
your invite to join us.

As for those of you that are not displaying... or for those of you that have
family that would like to attend...

Here is a coupon to save a few bucks on your ticket.

http://thehobbyshow.com/Webticket.jpg

Cheers,

Janey Red Brick

THe plan thus far--

I'll be leaving work thurs and driving right to the show with "mah stuph"!!!

Set up thurs night, go home, sleep.

Fri show up promptly in the a.m., finalize "mah stuph", chat with comrades,
leave early afternoon to take care of joshie

sat show up after lunch, josh'll show up after his nap, i take him to dinner...

sun show up before closing to pack "mah stuph" and say adios to comrades...

that's the tentative plan...

subject ot changw w/o notice...

Dave K