 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 289
Re: Externally powered Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:18:17 GMT

If I could get the metal floating pads for a power pickup, then it won't matter
which direction the monorail is going.

I'll ruminate on that one and get back to you.

Dave K

Try you local hobby store:

http://www.scaleauto.com/bsrt/electric.htm
http://www.hoslotcarracing.com/BSRT.html

(Try Hornet Hobbies in Toronto http://www.hornethobbies.supersites.ca/ )

Google tells me Modelers Choice in Hamilton carries slot cars
http://www.modellerschoice.com/DesktopDefault3.aspx?tabid=38&CategoryId=329
Also Dundas valley hobbies:
http://www.dundasvalleyhobby.ca/products/slotcars.html
Maybe these guys in Burlington: http://www.hobbyandtoycentral.com/