 Organizations / Canada / 120
Re: New Site - JLUG - Contest & Prizes too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 01:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Janey “Red Brick”

c/o the JLUG

Hi Janey,

Nice site! One question tho -

Considering the color scheme, the healthy use of the letter ‘J’, and the big banner at the top (which looks really “Rising Sun” to me), I thought JLUG was a Japanese LUG.

Are you turning Japanese? ^)

Darrell