 Organizations / Canada / 123
Re: New Site - JLUG - Contest & Prizes too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   JLUG rocks!!!

Great job Jayne.

Jude

Thanks Jude, It’s been fun, and we have had a great response over the first week. Glad you came out to hang, drop back anytime.

Oh btw, I am expecting some greatness out of you for the contest.

Jayne “Red Brick”