 Organizations / Canada / 121
Re: New Site - JLUG - Contest & Prizes too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 02:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   In lugnet.build.contests, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Janey “Red Brick”

c/o the JLUG

Hi Janey,

Nice site! One question tho -

Considering the color scheme, the healthy use of the letter ‘J’, and the big banner at the top (which looks really “Rising Sun” to me), I thought JLUG was a Japanese LUG.

Are you turning Japanese? ^)

Darrell

LOL! Oh no, now I have that song by the Vapours stuck in my head.

I must explain that poor logo...

See, mlcad and I, are just becoming friends, and well, I didnt want to be too forward with him and push my luck with actually snotting out a mapleleaf. So when I (eventually) get it done, the logo will be replaced with something that looks more like a leaf and less like a circle (hopefully).

Janey “Yep, that’s my excuse, Red Brick”