 Organizations / Canada / 117
Re: New Site - JLUG - Contest & Prizes too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   ... we are starting the “party” with an open contest with prizes.

One thing that is not entirely clear from the contest rules: Must the MOC be a real, physical MOC or can it be computer generated?

Christian Holden