 Off-Topic / Fun / 8631
Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:
I'm happy now - finally, proof!  This is my brush with fame, and that's all I
wanted ... no autographs, no Today Show interviews, just the ability to prove
my outrageous claim at parties :P

  Okay, NELUG--you've gotta come up with the $20 to have a "I Coined
  'GONK'" shirt made for him.  C'mon, you KNOW you want to.  On the
  back you can put the Google addy.  ;)

*blush*

Awww, c'mon guys ... you're embarrassing me ...

Ok, how about:

"I birthed GONK, and boy, am I tired"

;)

on second thought ...