 Off-Topic / Fun / 4594
4593  |  4595
Subject:
"Wow, looks great!" (was: Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
erythrite@hotmail.com (Kya Morden) wrote:
Richard Schamus wrote:
Maybe they are just in awe with the layout.
Guilty as charged.  There are only so many times I feel I can post "wow,
looks great, wish I could do that" per week.
Generally frowned on as a "no-no" but, ME TOO!  ^_^;  I think Sproat
said it best, you can only post "wow, looks great, wish I could do
that" so many times per week. ^_^;
...clearly a new feature needed on the lugnet newswindow... a button
to automatically post a 'wow, looks great' message :-)

LOL -- that, and also a "Me Too!" button!  :-)

Hey, maybe we can patent One-Click Me-Too'ing!  ;-)

--Todd