 General / 15770
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 04:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I was particularly flattered to see several things in the pics that I think
are direct copies or at least definitely inspired by my work. (who can name
them? :-) )

Let's see...

This one is obvious:

As was this (although it is a unique door-less design):

Others?