 General / 15763
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 02:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
I've found that only about 1%-2% of the folks that look at LEGO pictures
that you post on LUGNET actually respond.  I have a counter on my web site
so I can see how many people "looked" but didn't respond.  When I post on
LUGNET (which I just did again today) with pictures, I find that several
hundred people stop by my site over the next 5 days or so.  However, I might
only get 2-3 replies to my post!

I didn't see any counters on your web pages.  You might consider adding one.

well, I, for one, hate counters.  Besides, I have the statistics from the web
server, and I know that there were almost 1000 hits just to the index page.  I
know people are watching and from what I can tell likeing our layout.  I think
Jeff was hoping for more discussion, however I understand that people are busy
and not everything warrents a comment.

Thanks for the compliments!

:)

Dan