 General / 15750
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jeff Stembel writes:
Why has there been such apathy towards Wamalug's train shows?

Not from me. I've just been time and connectivity challenged over the last
week.

Oh, and another thing. DO NOT do things because you want adulation from
Lugnetters... do them because you want to. Did you have fun at the show? Did
the people who came have fun?

GMLTC labored in obscurity for years (and Conan for years before that...) so
to a certain extent you may be expecting things too fast.

Again, do things for their own reward and the adulation will follow. Do things
for the adulation and you won't get it. That's not what what you were saying,
but hey, I'll work the theme anyway.

++Lar