 Off-Topic / Fun / 11039
Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Felix Greco wrote:

   Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

Joe registered first, but Lar paid first.

The tie breaker will be who does the best hula dance at the luau.

I’m out. Joe looks way better in a grass skirt... it was fun while it lasted (sic transit gloria mundi)