 Off-Topic / Fun / 11037
Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:40:42 GMT

   Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

Joe registered first, but Lar paid first.

The tie breaker will be who does the best hula dance at the luau.