 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 4
Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Felix Greco wrote:
   I’m very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks at To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed via the Box Office link on the side bar for the event.

Registration is not exclusive to House of Bricks and will allow attendees access to all areas of the convention.

I’ve already heard some questions about registration fees, so I thought I would answer those here, to help everyone. First, here is the chart on the To Be CONtinued4 site.

   Adult
   Kids in tow 6-10
   Kids in tow under 6

Pre-Reg Premium
   $49
   N/A
   N/A

Pre-Reg Full Weekend
   $35
   $10
   FREE

At the door Full Weekend
   $45
   $15
   FREE

Single Day
   $35
   $10
   FREE

Premium includes: A limited edition convention t-shirt signed and numbered by artist. & A private Thursday night hor’derves reception with the guests of honor. This may be of limited interest to the lego crowd.

Pre-Reg Full Weekend includes: Access to all parts of the convention, including the House of Bricks and the Chicago Games Quest.

Custom Engraved LEGO® name badge: This will add $6 to the cost of your registration. Some areas of the House of Bricks may be roped off to keep our lego creations safe. Your brick badge will get you behind the ropes.

Hope that helps everyone,

Jason Spears | House of Bricks | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB