 Off-Topic / Fun / 11036
Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   lol...and cool! And how did you know you registered before me?

Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

XFUT o-t.fun

Darn. Oh well, I tried...

Looking forward to this, though...been a long while since I went to a sci-fi con!

Joe