 Off-Topic / Debate / 6653
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 05:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bryce McGlone writes:
Bryce, you're speling is medicore.  <gd&r>
True. My spelling is actually very bad.
My comments were typed in anger and are not actually the way I feel. I am
sorry for the comments. It won't happen again.

Don't overreact the other way either, I for one figured that you hadn't seen
the ban when you posted and just wanted to make sure that people realised it's
(mostly) over, and we should put it behind us and move on.