 Off-Topic / Debate / 6587
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Rudy writes:
Todd,
I don't think this is a good idea.  You, of all people, don't need to get
into a shooting match about who has done what for the community.  I myself
think highly of you and, through what I've seen on Lugnet, you are stooping
very low.

You're right -- it wasn't a good idea, and I didn't add anything constructive
in that post, and worst of all it didn't come out how I meant it.  I was
trying to make a point about blowharding and not about ability or results.

--Todd