 Off-Topic / Debate / 6652
Re: My tribute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:20:35 GMT

Well, whatever it was, it's gone now.  I got a small piece of text saying it
had been removed at the request of a friend when trying to access that link.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/Matt.htm

Jude :-D

Two people already marked the above as "Spotlight."  That's disappointing.
:-(

Jude, I don't care if you put pages up like this (it's your right, • naturally)
but I would *really* appreciate it if you kept my name and LUGNET's name • out
of it.  Please keep the issue between yourself and your antagonist.

--Todd