 Off-Topic / Debate / 28607
Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Timothy Gould wrote:

I think you'll find that there has always been variation in the depth of the
texture on slope bricks, it's just that the variation is now greater. I'll
hazard a guess and say that TLG are using their molds for longer to save money.

From what I remember  when we last asked that question, the answer was indeed
that one - the textured area of slopes is wearing off with time; in particular
when molds are cleaned.

We'll pass the question again anyway.

Jean-Marc