 Ambassadors / 320
Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:48:06 GMT

There will be a little while longer with some smooth slopes coming out because
they haven't quite got the new moulds ready yet, but they will be switching back
to texture for the foreseeable future.  hooray!

Steve