 Off-Topic / Debate / 27445
Re: New Lego Exoforce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:22:21 GMT

Hello, David-

This is a great topic on which I’d love to hear what the Mecha HOFers think, but this isn’t appropriate for OT.debate. OT.debate is for topics other than LEGO-- such as politics, name-calling, and of course, the existence of God:-) It is perfectly fine to bandy about the merits of a theme in its home NG-- that is why it is there! If that is not satisfactory, .general is almost always a safe haven for any LEGO topic.

You are welcome to participate here in OT.debate, just please stay on-topic (by not mentioning the “L” word;-)

JOHN

In lugnet.build.mecha, David Rabadan wrote:
   Hello mecha friends. I have not seen anyone from build.mecha
(forgive me if someone did and I missed it) talk about the new
theme. I am digging a lot of the parts used but I am not sure
about the minifigs and the design. I am not pro or against it yet
so I would like to hear what my fello mecha builders think
I am picking up one for Christmas so I should be able to give more
of an opinion.
Lets take it to off-topic.
Regards,
David.