 Off-Topic / Debate / 22964
22963  |  22965
Subject:
Justice for all.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:11:56 GMT

Should Saddam should get a fair trial in Iraq? Whether he does or not, well
we'll see I guess, but that seems to be what Dubya wants.

I'm just wondering whether the many non-US citizens who've been held in
Guantanamo Bay for over 2 year without charge, and who aren't even alleged to
have been responsible for the murder of tens maybe hundreds of thousands of
people, deserve a fair trial in their own country too?

I guess not...

ROSCO