 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2774
Re: Good Pics of Oxford / Cobi / Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   The Just Kidz military set that I picked up included a sheet of camo decals, with no printed pricks other than the minifigs.

Hmmmm.

That’s ahh, quite a typo you’ve got there. Not your everyday, slip of the finger on the keyboard thingie either. I hate to think what you were writing in the other window you had open at the time...

That or I have truly failed to understand the wonder of what one might find in one of these Military set ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...