 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2763
Re: Good Pics of Oxford / Cobi / Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Karl Paulsen wrote:
I saw this link at the "bloks" group, but I thought some folks here might want
to see this.

For the lazy, a direct link comparison of the three brands of minifigs

http://brickplanet.com/zboard/zboard.php?id=General&page=4&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=30

See why I find Oxford intriguing?