 MediaWatch / 395
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Maybe you should check it out first, Curt, so you can at least understand the CONTEXT of the images presented? Just a suggestion. I haven't seen it yet either (because my computer is sssssslooooooowwww so I rarely see anything animated) but I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Kirby Warden
     I'm with Dan on this, I'd love to see this stuff myself but my 56k works agains me when downloading animation. I actually have the impression that this "smut" may actually have been done tastefully... but I may never know for myself. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Dave Johann
     (...) Dan, while I'll agree with you on most points in your post, I still don't think that allowing a 14 year old to view smut (even in the ABS) is acceptible. The films (and other sites of this nature) are there for adult viewing and adult viewing (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

         Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —James Powell
      (...) think (...) Yahoo (...) Why not? if it is _legal_ for them to do it, then why not legal to view it? Are you afraid that they might see what sex is? I think there is enough warning that what they are going to see is adult that it should clue (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Curt Tigges
   (...) You're probably right, Dan. I might have been a little too vehement in stating my opinions without watching the film, but the very idea that someone would do this using LEGOs appalls me. (...) That also is a good point. I believe that what (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Stephen Lord
   (...) All Brickfilms? or just these two (Girl and Rick and Steve) To everyone who has followed this thread: Please don't think that LEGO animation is a bad thing. There are lots of great claymation films out there but does "rex the runt" make (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Curt Tigges
   (...) I really don't have any interest in LEGO films anyway, so I probably won't watch any of them. (...) I believe that some films can be and are good, I just don't really enjoy LEGO movies, including immoral ones. Curt Tigges (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)