 MediaWatch / 399
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Daniel Jassim writes:

Maybe you should check it out first, Curt, so you can at least understand
the CONTEXT of the images presented? Just a suggestion.
Peace,

Dan

Dan, while I'll agree with you on most points in your post, I still don't think
that allowing a 14 year old to view smut (even in the ABS) is acceptible. The
films (and other sites of this nature) are there for adult viewing and adult
viewing only. The fact that it's hosted by a college run site rather than Yahoo
is another tip off as well that this shouldn't be viewed by younger audiences.

Personally, I was bored by it in the same way I'm bored watching a Meg Ryan
film. Hand me a pillow because sleep is more exciting.

-Dave