 MediaWatch / 424
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Stephen Lord writes:
Well, I have no intention of watching the films

All Brickfilms? or just these two (Girl and Rick and Steve)

I really don't have any interest in LEGO films anyway, so I probably won't
watch any of them.

To everyone who has followed this thread:
Please don't think that LEGO animation is a bad thing. There are lots of
great claymation films out there but does "rex the runt" make "wallace and
gromit" evil? no. most of the other films at Brickfilms.com are fine for
family viewing.

I believe that some films can be and are good, I just don't really enjoy
LEGO movies, including immoral ones.

Curt Tigges