 MediaWatch / 1536

Subject:
Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 04:11:37 GMT

Saw this scroll by on Bloomberg:

Mega Bloks Confirms Cancellation of Lego Shape Mark by European Union Trademark
Office

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/08-02-2004/0002223318

Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks