 Marketplace / Theory / 2750
Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Fred Beck wrote:
   Now lets see what sort of peices they offer. I’ve been less that thrilled with the previous selections. I can hear bricklink dealers shuttering around the world.

Somehow I doubt that will happen. There may be some reordering of prices due to a newly competitive market, but I don’t see a wholesale failure of BL, at least not for this reason.

If TLC allows the ability to obtain certain “previously valuable parts” (based on lack of market availability) for much much less, I do hear cries of pain in certain quarters (esp if someone was hoarding those parts). I don’t see retired classic colors and I don’t see certain licensed minifigs falling out of this.

Ray Sanders lugnet #124