 Marketplace / Shopping / 12386
12385  |  12387
Subject:
LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:57:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It looks like LEGO Factory will begin individual brick fulfillment beginning tomorrow, April 8th. This means no more shipment of extra bricks when you order a model designed with LEGO Digital Designer (LDD). Instead of being based on a set of bags, LEGO Factory will be based on individual parts. This should reduce the cost of the model to its most basic price, and also make the entire process of design and ordering much more accessible.

No information if there will be a new palette to download (I assume so), or any price points for individual pieces or shipping time/cost. And of course you’ll need to design your model using LDD.

This is pretty much what we’ve been asking and waiting for. I suggest checking out http://www.legofactory.com on Saturday to see more details.

Kelly McKiernan
LEGO Ambassador