 Marketplace / Theory / 2428
Re: How many unique minifig faces are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:05:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Brendan Powell Smith writes:

felt a certain urge to go for it, but then I worried that I'd be doing it
just for collection's sake.  It seemed a slippery slope to go from getting
one of every head to getting a mint-condition verison of each head.  And
when something is mint condition, that means you never build with it.  And
that goes against my very purpose of acquiring so many different heads in
the first place.

Hmmmn. This looks like you are daring me to dare you to include _every_ head
you own in the Brick Testament. Others may think that your imagination is
not up to it. But I definitely think you'll be able to pull it off.

Mark

PS Please do the one about the bald guy, the kids, and the she-bear.