 Marketplace / Shopping / 12693
Re: Anyone seen/bought a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:55:48 GMT

Both of you spent almost three hours filling your green tubs. Then, to be able
to actually use the pieces you carefully packed, you had to disassemble them all
once you got them home.

Being cost effective means considering not just the money, but the time and
effort. I really don't think your three hours was worth it.

I've been to two BrickFests and never tried the PAB wall while there. I have
purchased exactly one large cup from the PAB wall in the Mall of America. That
time I remember thinking to myself, "Boy, I'll bet I could fit a lot more parts
in here if I pack it carefully," but I also realized it would take way too much
time.

I have a question: is getting parts from a PAB wall more cost effective than
buying them from PAB online? You can order as many as you want online, and it
certainly is convenient -- especially for me because I don't live near a LEGO
store.

Re: Anyone seen/bought a PAB Tub?