 Marketplace / Shopping / 12055
Re: Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Bliss wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Samarth Moray wrote:
   Hi All,

I’m looking for a list or suggestion of sets which have been released within the past 5 years which are medium sized (say, smaller than ISD or metroliner sized, in the 20$-60$ bracket) Which have decent quantities of preferably old (or new, if necessary) light grey bricks in them.

Does this list help? These are the 30 sets with the most gray/new gray, with

SNIPPY of list

Hello Steve (And others),

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate this. I guess I should have mentioned that I was looking for regular parts (like 1 x x etc) too. But this was still a great help.

Legoswami Samarth