 Marketplace / Shopping / 12054
Re: Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Samarth Moray wrote:
Hi All,

I'm looking for a list or suggestion of sets which have been released within the
past 5 years which are medium sized (say, smaller than ISD or metroliner sized,
in the 20$-60$ bracket) Which have decent quantities of preferably old (or new,
if necessary) light grey bricks in them.

Thanks in advance,

Legoswami Samarth

I recently picked up the Mission to Mars (7469) at etoys.com for 1/2 off ($15).
It has about 125 old grey pieces in various shapes, and sizes.

Hope this helps