 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9949
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 02:36:02 GMT

r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G89EBB.LKH@lugnet.com...
I live in Boise and I would be willing to facilitate in some way. I would
work for Lego. I'm curious if this guy would let me see the lot in person.
I'd like to get a better idea of what he has.

Just e-mail him! To quote the auction page: "Contact me at
Shawnbouy@webtv.net If you get no response within 12 hours, please email
Shawnbouy@yahoo.com"

Regards,

ROSCO