 General / 27537
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:48:41 GMT

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G8CFAK.LAA@lugnet.com...

r2 wrote in message ...
Ok, he emailed me. I will try to get together with him ASAP so there is • time
to process what I find.

I am still waiting for him to call me. I am becoming more skeptical, but
maybe he will prove me right.

Rose

I looked at those pictures and thought to myself "ugh", I can't imagine
sorting it.  I have picked up unsorted used LEGO on a couple of occasions
and the process of sorting it out is extremely time consuming, particularly
if you want to reconstruct sets.  I probably have 10 gallons, maybe more, of
unsorted LEGO that I'll get to one of these days.  About the only time I go
through it is when I can't find the particular element I want in my sorted
LEGO.  Someone's would have to have an enormous amount of free time to
process that much LEGO (either that or I am extremely inefficient at it).

IMHO, there is a huge difference between sorting new LEGO from multiple
copies of the same set as compared to gallons of unsorted LEGO.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot