 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10070
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Roughly how  many pieces are there per pound? And what's the
average pieces per dollar ratio?
I have no idea about that but I can tell you taht you'll get much more
for complete sets then for parts - olders sets = higher value !

Dejan

I think this is only true of older sets (pre 1982?) with unique and/or
printed elements and instructions also.  Otherwise, as Mr. Filz has already
pointed out, you'll probably do better with auctions by parts.

(junior)