 General / 27534
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:08:27 GMT

Howdy,

...we are located in Boise as well! We have more Lego, but I would have thought
that we would have run into each other sometime!

Wowsers.

Maybe we need to start a users group here!

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com
www.weirdrichard.com

r2 wrote:

Well I live in Boise, now I know who has been scooping me on clearance Lego.
What I don't get is why he is still buying Lego? Check his feedbacks.

Rose