 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1907
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 20:50:38 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Let's make sure that it's not some twisted slang word for a lap dance or
something like that first.

I certainly don't have any issues if that were the case. :-)

But I see where others have found other pejorative connotations, so we
can skip that one if you want. I'm about to go very offline for a few
days, sales trip, so... just pick something you like would be my
advocacy. Like I said, process consensus is more important than name
consensus

But when we get back I'll be scrambling to try to get things organized
so I hope the group is named and operational by Wednesday or things will
be a little tight for the weekend after next when I am in MPLS.

lugnet.