 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1892
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:53:56 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I'd feel a lot more comfortable leaning toward something like .boxtrot or
.mixorama if more possibilities were enumerated exhaustively.  I ran out of
ideas after 10 minutes.

I hear you, but don't forget that sometimes the best names are thought
of first, and that we have to decide how much analysis the name actually
deserves! :-)

Me, I don't think the name is nearly as important as the process, which
isn't under control yet, I don't think.

Call it Boxtrot and let's get the group up.

lugnet.