 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1847
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I don't know how I'm going to handle this yet.  I never expected this
much demand/enthusiasm about all the stuff.  Maybe I'll just ship the
whole lot off to Larry (if he wants) and he can spread the wealth around.

Sure. I can get several boxes started in various directions easily. I'll
be in boston the week of the 19th and I'll even make an exception to my
"no check" rule, put all the bits in my carryon, and check my clothes
(which can't get hurt as easily....)

Ahh, that would be splendid.  We could just meet for suds or pizza or food
or coffee somewhere and it that could be end of it from my p.o.v.  :)

--Todd