 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1848
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:02:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Ahh, that would be splendid.  We could just meet for suds or pizza or food
or coffee somewhere and it that could be end of it from my p.o.v.  :)

Sounds like a plan, Stan. I fly in Sunday, out Friday bound for MPLS.

I even promise not to take too many of the windows or trees. Hm... gotta
plan what to bring for input fodder.  A couple Trans yellow 1x4x3
thinwalls, a couple white train windows, some Royal Kings (to get Doyle
excited), an Air Tank (to make Harro salivate), a fiber optic unit, some
1.2x6 train railings, some orange bricks (to get John Neal all worked
up) an astronaut gold visor... this might be fun!

lugnet.