 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1858
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:32:29 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Ahh, that would be splendid.  We could just meet for suds or pizza or food
or coffee somewhere and it that could be end of it from my p.o.v.  :)

--Todd

Can this project have a newsgroup?  Can boxes that people send out have
a serial number?  Can we post to this hypothetical ng like subj= "123:
Columbia MO" and text can indicate what ever I want?  This could spawn
off a whole sub-hobby.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks