 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1844
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:58:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I don't know how I'm going to handle this yet.  I never expected this much
demand/enthusiasm about all the stuff.  Maybe I'll just ship the whole lot
off to Larry (if he wants) and he can spread the wealth around.  I dunno.

Why not just scoop a handful out of each bag and get the ball rolling?

Maybe when Suzanne gets back, she'll even want the windows for herself,
I dunno.

That would solve the windows issue, I guess.

When I started the thread, I hadn't yet dug the box out of the closet and
done an inspection of what was in it, so I didn't even know there were old
windows.  (The box was packed away several years ago.)

So don't use them, use other stuff.

Let's wait until we get some photos up (I don't have the camera right now)
and can talk more about it next week.

What is the role that these pictures will play?  What do they matter?
How (and who) will they help?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks