 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1842
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Martin Legault writes:
does it mean we have to take number?
I'm in for the trees

I don't know how I'm going to handle this yet.  I never expected this much
demand/enthusiasm about all the stuff.  Maybe I'll just ship the whole lot
off to Larry (if he wants) and he can spread the wealth around.  I dunno.
Maybe when Suzanne gets back, she'll even want the windows for herself,
I dunno.

When I started the thread, I hadn't yet dug the box out of the closet and
done an inspection of what was in it, so I didn't even know there were old
windows.  (The box was packed away several years ago.)

Let's wait until we get some photos up (I don't have the camera right now)
and can talk more about it next week.

--Todd