 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1841
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doug Finney writes:
[...] I have to weigh in on this sorted
bags issue however. I too would love to acquire large quantities of
classic windows and other specific pieces. But if when the boxes start
out all of the windows are in box A and I'm 6th on the list to get that
box, what are the odds there will by *any* left by the time they get to
me.

<snip>
--Todd

does it mean we have to take number?