 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17840
Re: LEGO Collectors Guide Future Updates as E-Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:38:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Besides selling my DVD on my own external site... I'm also selling it thru
several Bricklink stores.

Here's what my commercial page looks like...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=672023

And here's my first 2 Bricklink sellers.... selling (under Books/Other).

USA
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legobanker

and

Netherlands
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=vissern

Again, no shipping or Customs fees!

Here's what a leery buyer had to say (he wanted the DVD at first)....
__________________

Thank you.
That download site is amazing, it delivered as fast as my ISP download speed
could take it.  I have a nice fast download speed, and the file downloaded in
just 1 minute and 40 seconds.

I have had a quick skim through a couple of sections of the guide, and look
forward to having a proper read later.

Really glad you’ll get the house back!
Jxxxxxxx

And future upgrades will be available FREE every 6 months for you to download!
No more versions of the DVD or CD... all future upgrades are free!

Cheers,
Gary Istok