 Marketplace / Auctions / 9791
Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Jude Beaudin writes:

Where is there an indicator for international shipping, or are all lots
assumed to be international?

At this point I don't have a specific indicator of that, but I will see
about incorporating it in the future.  Sellers should indicate if they
restrict their shipping - personally I always ship internationally on my
auctions.

I incorporated an indicator for that.  In all new auctions listed, sellers
have the option of choosing to ship internationally, ship to their own
country only, or describe their own shipping circumstance.  Thanks for the
suggestion!

-Matt :)

www.auctionbrick.com